Skill And Innovativeness Of Beauty Professionals Outstand My Bridal Look

Bridal look is one and only dressing which is grandly planned and executed by the bride and so it was from me, for my wedding day. I was all set with my fabulous designer lehenga and jewellery, and footwear the only thing which was left was searching for a beauty salon and makeup artist who could turn my dreamy bridal look into reality.
Salon in Lucknow was my first choice, as I had seen their remarkable work through which they had turned my cousin into a princess on her wedding day. So for my wedding day, I was looking for makeup artist who could transform my look as I was wishing for. So I looked for a bridal look with bold burgundy lips, but also I want to flash my eye also. But makeup rule says that, you can highlight either of them, i.e. either lips or eyes. But when I discussed my wish with my makeup artist of this salon, they said that they won’t highlight my eyes along with lips when they will turn my eye look beautiful with their makeup skills.
And the BRIDAL LOOK that they gave me on my wedding day was just awesome and was leveled up with my imagination. With their skills, they flawlessly bring out my natural beauty with makeup. They shade my lips with burgundy color as I was wishing for and then they also flash my eyes with the dark brown eyeliner and golden eye shadow such that it was neither too  flashy nor too dull, it was just perfect. So my overall bridal look was just marvelous and I was getting praise from all the guests who were present at the wedding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bridal Beauty Hacks Which Will Gear You Up Into Gorgeous Bride

Makeup Foundations De-coded By Virgo Skin Care & Beauty Clinic